1. We have all sorts of giveaway winners:
- The Blogiversary Giveaway winner is: Andrea O.
- The Six Year Anniversary Giveaway winner is: Emily H.
- The For My Blogger Peeps Giveaway winner is: Angela H.
2. We have a new sponsor, Cutting Edge Stencils, and they have been kind enough to include a promo code on the sidebar ad for all of my lovely readers. I rocked their stencil to create my living room drapes. If becoming a sponsor interests you, click here.
4. Grandpa is 79! We celebrated this weekend. My grandparents have 12 children. Nine of the twelve kids made it to the shin-dig, but only eight are pictured. We are a big-old-close-knit family and it is pretty awesome. I grew up with a bazillion cousins and Grandma and Grandpa’s house was always THE place to be. Family is important to me BECAUSE of them. It always was and always will be FAMILY FIRST in that household.
5. Roses are red! Before the drought hit, my roses were crazy, gorgeous. Anyone else? I clipped a few and brought them inside. Something cool about flowers from your own garden.
6. Target has pretty notebooks. I’m a total sucker for pretty notebooks. These were just too cute to pass up. I keep them on my desk for note-jotting. I am attracted to shiny things and pretty words…what can I say? Anyone else?
7. Laundry sucks! Especially when you don’t do it for a REALLY, REALLY long time. Then, all of the sudden, you are hit by a laundry avalanche. I lost count at 15 loads…for realz. I wish I was kidding. I am not. So I officially decided I need a laundry day. Ross and I decided on Sunday. That way everything is all fresh and clean for the week. In other laundry news, each member has a basket and when the clothes get folded they go in the coordinating basket. This makes getting the laundry put away a tad easier. How do you handle the laundry?
8. Design Star Season Finale is coming up! I pick Danielle Colding to win the whole thing. That is right folks, I am calling a winner…right here, right now! What do you all think?
9. I know an Olympian! My twin brother’s UW-Wisconsin teammate, former college roommate, and good friend, Matt Tegenkamp, will be running the 10,000 this summer in the Olympics. You can help send his family to London to support him by buying a t-shirt HERE.
10. Let’s connect! Lots of you already are, but if you aren’t come join us. Be part of the discussion and let’s get to know each other. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (@balancinghome). That way you can be in the know, and join in on fun conversations and just in general….be cool. Ya know?
Okay, your turn! Share some of your random goodness with me.