Fall means back to school, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I rounded up some fall inspiration. All of which can be found right here at Balancing Home.
- 10 Steps to a Great School Year and Raising a Stand Up Kid
- Back 2 School Interview Printable: 5 Ways to Make Back to School Fun & Memorable
- Back to School Subway Art Printable
- Thanksgiving Subway Art Printable
- Thanksgiving Bag Topper Printable
- Thanksgiving Family Activity: Grateful Jar and Grateful Jar Revealed
- Gratitude Printable
- Ghost Footprints
- Halloween Subway Art
- Rummage Sale Vase to Halloween Decor
- Happy Halloween
If you like what you see, follow the links to learn more about each project. These are all goodies from the past. There is sure to be more fall fun here. Anyone start thinking about Halloween costumes yet?
I think Eleanor is going to be a Lion, because we have it and she loves to roar like a lion. We will see what Quinn dreams up.
Sharing these projects at: Thrifty Decor Chick Before & After Party